Wednesday, June 9, 2010

getting the boot.

Everyone loves the rush of a new purchase, don't they?  And I am no exception - after months of calling and e-mailing and waiting, I was finally able to get my hands on a pair of Australian shoe brand Provensen's new grey/blue Boo Desert Boots today.  To say I'm excited would be an understatement, I can't wait to wear them for the first time!  The lovely Faye, the designer of the Australian shoe brand (who has been so kind emailing me, keeping me up to date with where and when I could purchase a pair), has crafted the most lovely, unique and comfortable shoes!  Selected styles from the debut collection are now available in Fat stores now but be quick because they're bound to be quite popular I'm thinking!  I can just tell that I'm going to wear these desert boots to death this winter - and I'm now eyeing off the gorgeous pair of teal oxfords. Faye has assured me an online store will be available soon (uh oh), so keep your eyes peeled - but would you leave me a pair of the teal oxfords in a 41 please!

C x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...