Wednesday, June 30, 2010

cross my heart.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to attend the launch of Fashion Trade, a collaboration between Country Road and Red Cross.  Such a cool concept; you simply take a bundle of items into any Red Cross store across Australia or New Zealand, make sure there's at least one pre-loved item of Country Road - and you will receive a $10 discount card to spend in any Country Road store on purchases over $50.

Fashion Trade officially launches today and is aimed at reducing textile waste and bringing more quality goods into Red Cross stores (as 97% of items from donation bins are unsellable!).

So, thought I should do the thing by my social conscious and share this with you to help those in need...  Oh, and I also thought the cupcakes were super cute.

C x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...