Sunday, July 11, 2010

to market, to market.

I checked out the Markit today at Federation Square and I have to say I was very impressed!  The quality of goods on offer was fabulous and I found my afternoon there today very inspiring!  I had a great time and definitely could have spent alot more money on all the beautiful jewelry, cards, stationary and more  Everyone was super lovely and boy was it busy!  Here are some highlights...

C x

^^Beautiful badges and studs from Love.
^^ME AND AMBER goodies - so cute!!
^^Gorgeous sculptures by Peter Mclisky
^^One of my favorite stalls for the day by the talented Beci Orpin.
^^Loved this sweet pillowslip by Sunday Morning Designs.
^^My friends and I especially loved the 'lunch totes' by Lola & Bailey.

^^Wowsers, Pigeonhole had some amazing jewelry!
^^Rabbit and the Duck had the sweetest stall - I fell in love with those swing tags - cool birthday card alternative!  (very cute blog also!)
^^I couldn't wait to post this image - how freaking beautiful are these ceramic rings by Gretchen Hillhouse.  I think I will have to make a sneaky order soon...
^^We all know and love Limedrop.  Awesome stuff as per usual.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...