Thursday, February 10, 2011

mean streets.

Hi guys,

Yay, it's finally Friday afternoon!  Phewf, I didn't think I'd make it to Friday afternoon in one piece!  This weekend will see me participating in The Puma Love Run (you'll be happy to know I'm officially back on the road to fitness!).  And hey, you never know, a potential life-partner could be running for love also (I won't hold my breath though)!  I will also be attending a dear friend's birthday and spending a relaxing Sunday getting creative (I'm not sure what this 'creative' activity will be, but I'm sure I'll find something to occupy myself indoors while the weather is crappy!  I seriously want a refund on the Melbourne Summer we've had this year!).  Oh and I also plan to clean up my iTunes library, download some new beats and maybe make something yummy.
I'll leave you now with a a pretty cool editorial featuring Karlie Kloss & Joan Smalls in Vogue UK, March 2011.  Wishing you a happy, happy weekend!

C x
Photos Credit:  Smile

3 comments:

amy said...

I love the electricity of colors in the editorial

also
good luck on the fitness track
it's a difficult one to follow ;)


flyingakite.blogspot.com

Celeste said...

thanks amy! i survived it which i was pleased about! ps - your blog is cute, am now following! xx

Lena Ker said...

Gorgeous pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...