Tuesday, August 9, 2011

oreo olallieberry chocolate layer cake.

I love picking a cake every birthday for my mum to try and master on my special day.  Provided I'm still in London next April, I guess I will have to find someone else to make me a cake... Wahh!  BUT when I do find a replacement Masterchef - I know exactly which cake to choose.  Introducing the Oreo Olallieberry Chocolate Layer Cake (recipe here).

Here's what it is...  "A fluffy black chocolate cake layered with cocoa-olallieberry Italian meringue buttercream, studded with oreo cookie chunks, and covered in drippy dark chocolate ganache...  Oh, and gold flecks on top just for a bit of diva power..."

Um.  YUM!

C x

1 comment:

A.K. said...

WOW
this looks a w e s o m e !!!!!!

xoxo
http://miss-philo.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...