Wednesday, July 27, 2011

glossy.

Is it wrong that sometimes I just like to sit and stare at beautiful makeup all afternoon?  I love the colours, the fancy packaging.  I could sit looking at all the things I want from Debenhams all day if I could!  If you too love a good cosmetic-perve then you must check out Into The Gloss.  A beautiful site where stylists, beauty editors, designers and generally rad women with cool careers show off their bathroom cabinets to people like me - who could only dream to own 50 Chanel polishes and 27 different perfumes!  The styling is always exquisite and the products always have me oohing and ahhing.  Let's just say I am always quietly impressed by a well-stocked makeup bag.  What do you think?  Are you 'cosmetically aware'? 

C x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...