Wednesday, November 3, 2010

sculpted.

I have a handful of extremely talented graphic designer friends and together we want to organize a joint exhibition sometime next year.  Just the 5 of us.  Each exhibiting our own work.  Which would actually be really interesting because we each have such different styles and in design.  So I am rather excited about it. I am sure we will theme this exhibition to create a link between our works, but in the mean time it all leads me wondering... What could I possibly create that would be worth exhibiting?  Although I am more than sure I could never create paper sculptures as incredible as Anna Wilihighfield's, I am feeling quite inspired by her beautiful creations... 

C x
 Photo Credits: Via Creature Comforts, Anna Wilihighfield
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...